• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if only my secondary school teacher was like that...

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal

40 years old office lady from Yokohama Maho Hojo was arrested for having sex with a year 3 middle school boy (age 14-15) at her home.

According to the police, the woman's house was a hangout where several boys went in and out, the police received tipoff for consultation from neighbours who paid attention to Hojo.

The boy told the police that he just go there "To play" but the woman acknowledged saying "I thought the boy student was cute, I like his face and sweet personality", "I have no romantic feelings for him."

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All time favorite teacher student relationship... 松岛菜菜子
DA77DC7D-77B4-443D-A116-EE77C58BF3DC.jpeg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ai yah... I fuck my maths tuition teacher too... no big deal..

40 years old office lady from Yokohama Maho Hojo was arrested for having sex with a year 3 middle school boy (age 14-15) at her home.

According to the police, the woman's house was a hangout where several boys went in and out, the police received tipoff for consultation from neighbours who paid attention to Hojo.

The boy told the police that he just go there "To play" but the woman acknowledged saying "I thought the boy student was cute, I like his face and sweet personality", "I have no romantic feelings for him."

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thought she was one of the most beautiful Japanese actresses in the late 90s. i never finished watching that drama. what was the ending ?
Cannot remember lol. My TOP favorite of her drama is the other one 大和拜金女
2EEBBB60-A8FB-460C-BE7F-8DBF1FE4AD24.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

I had a handsome face and a sweet personality too when I was 15. But I wasn't as lucky. Life is so unfair.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
My secondary school teacher all look like old cunts. I would fuck them with the feather duster!