• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If more of such ah neh fucktards are hired by kompanies, SG is fucking doomed.

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
C5w0yKa.png

https://www.prolificcrap.com/forum/...ead-10-thoughtful-10-caustic-80-crazy?page=23

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now every where u go u sure meet an Ah Neh in Singapore.Every morning when I go out of my house I first meet the Ah Neh contract worker painting my block.I then go to the coffeeshop to order roti prata from the Ah Neh from India.When I was in the MRT,I saw a young Ah Neh rush for a seat and fark care about others (Habit already for the Ah Neh cos in India so many people so must struggle and fight for anything to survive).
When I come back home in the evening ,I meet the Town Council Ah Neh cleaner driving the rubbish cart.
It is impossible not to meet an Ah Neh at least once in one day in Singapore.If the Govt so like Ah Neh,maybe Sin-ga-pore may one day be part of India.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now every where u go u sure meet an Ah Neh in Singapore.Every morning when I go out of my house I first meet the Ah Neh contract worker painting my block.I then go to the coffeeshop to order roti prata from the Ah Neh from India.When I was in the MRT,I saw a young Ah Neh rush for a seat and fark care about others (Habit already for the Ah Neh cos in India so many people so must struggle and fight for anything to survive).
When I come back home in the evening ,I meet the Town Council Ah Neh cleaner driving the rubbish cart.
It is impossible not to meet an Ah Neh at least once in one day in Singapore.If the Govt so like Ah Neh,maybe Sin-ga-pore may one day be part of India.

Why complain?, president was an INDIAN, Min of Finance- Indian, Law minister - Indian... KPKB in Parliament - Indian MP...it is already part of India...Singapore, that is.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why complain?, president was an INDIAN, Min of Finance- Indian, Law minister - Indian... KPKB in Parliament - Indian MP...it is already part of India...Singapore, that is.
Very true. If anyone dontch like this situation, get out. Balik tongsan. This is singapura.