• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If i have fever tomorrow, who pays for my H1N1 testing

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not rich you know unlike your highest paid govt in the world.

How much is it? Why should I pay and become another statistic for the highest paid govt in the world? I will just pay $30 to get MC and paracetamol.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
no money, just buy parmocetomol/panadol, drink alot of water and rest,,, and hope you can get thru',,,,,

if not go polyclinic, and say loud loud, you have no money, but you think you have H1N1

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How much is it? Why should I pay and become another statistic for the highest paid govt in the world? I will just pay $30 to get MC and paracetamol.

No money!....you designated bank account have been credited with $100 to $300...depending on your 'lesser mortal' status.

No money....say you get $100 less $30, you still have a balance of $70, for transportation, meals...:biggrin:

The LTA..'bei tow kok'..aka the TRAFFIC POLICE, is very busy these few days, so please do keep an eye for them

The RIGHT POCKET gives...the LEFT HAND take back....:p

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal

it is good to let the body heal itself with minimal dependency on medicine...