• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If CSJ had been elected 2 elections ago, would he had been another bo siah LTK?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or would he had long driven the Old Fuck into a heart attack, left the Pink One crying under a barrage of questions, leaving him not choice but to put No Regrets into parliament by the back door and a straight into ministerial appointment in the Cabinet? Or opposition MPs will be given a salary they can't refuse? Happy dreams! or nightmares!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Nobody knows what he would have been like if he had been elected, but I do think that he made a mistake in taking on the pap headon.
If he had been more hypocritical and less combative and been able to stand for elections, I think he would be able to do more good for Singapore.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
He would be a failure

Well coming from you, that is not surprising based on your record here. Failure and all it's synonyms are all you had contributed with all your posts. My thread is not whether he will succeed according to your standards, it's about how different his performance in Parliament could possibly be from Low Thia Kiang's!