• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If China attacks Taiwan

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wrong header, you should write: if china attacks Singapore.
Will Chinese singaporeans fight for China and bomb their own country Singapore?
There are so many Chinese singaporeans such as @tanwahtiu and @Majulah who have been brain washed and paid by China

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both Singapore and taiwan belongs to the orang asli.
So chinese fighting over these territories are pointless.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If China attacks Taiwan,
I will volunteer my old life to go Taiwan and take up M16 to kill as many PRCs as possible.
Heng. I volunteer my young life to house Taiwan bus… but only C cup and above

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heng. I volunteer my young life to house Taiwan bus… but only C cup and above
BoXiong.jpg

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why need to attack? Various leeders and diplomats already co-opted by China. The Chinese language local media has been compromised.
Singapore is already like China, local media tells us only china is right. Even MBS hires ah tiongs over locals.
MOE treats China students better than locals.
SAF is also penetrated by them, just that we don't want to know.

Last edited: