• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

If anybody ask me where I am from

I am not going to tell them i am from SGP....

because SGP so stupid, keep throwing taxpayers monies into the drains...what is even more stupider is we can't do anything about it.

if i say i am from SGP, i will be very embarrassed..

so next time if you see me hide my passport at the airports, please be understanding okay?

please dun ask me questions like, why you no shame to be a SGPlian?

....LOL...

Yoshitei

I am not going to tell them i am from SGP....

because SGP so stupid, keep throwing taxpayers monies into the drains...what is even more stupider is we can't do anything about it.

if i say i am from SGP, i will be very embarrassed..

so next time if you see me hide my passport at the airports, please be understanding okay?

please dun ask me questions like, why you no shame to be a SGPlian?

....LOL...

Depends...

When up North especially, it is not recommended to tell locals you're from Singapore.

Partly to spare this country of shame and partly for your own safety.

Anywhere but Singapore. Spares this country the blame should I misbehave.
actually, my reply was 2 ts 1 hor! ...

but u reply oso can la! ... :smile: :biggrin:

gt sum sarcarsm in my reply there ... juz clarify a bit la ...

chingchong

Just tell them you are from a city by the bay with a large Chinatown that just held a gay event.

They'll think you are from San Francisco.