• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'd Rather Die Than Work A 9-5 | Young Man Has An Awakening

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Work is a basic aspect of our existence since it provides a means to earn a living and also serves as a source of identity, purpose as well as fulfilment. Work gives us a primary source of income to support our families to meet their basic needs for food, shelter and clothing. Employment helps us achieve financial stability, build up our savings, investments and enables us to retire in comfort one day.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Work offers us a sense of purpose and meaning. It gives us a feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction, but to some people, who lack drive and a propensity for hard work, it is simply too much effort.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most people also doesn't like to work a 9-5 just that they have no choice.
It's important to realise this as young as possible, so that they can have sufficient time in life to breakaway, and to endure it at the shortest time possible while building up their finances to achieve that.
I only realised it in my 30s, hence I could only breakaway at 50s, a little late but early compared to majority of sinkies.
Sadly not every sinkies realise this and think that work is just part of their life, and refused to stop work even when they actually can afford to do so.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Work is a basic aspect of our existence since it provides a means to earn a living and also serves as a source of identity, purpose as well as fulfilment. Work gives us a primary source of income to support our families to meet their basic needs for food, shelter and clothing. Employment helps us achieve financial stability, build up our savings, investments and enables us to retire in comfort one day.
The creator did not create you to work for others like a slave

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The creator did not create you to work for others like a slave
All I know from reading the Bible is that hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might. Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates reproof is stupid.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
All I know from reading the Bible is that hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might. Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates reproof is stupid.
Do you mean the bible written by the Jews?
Now you know why you are a slave under them

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Work offers us a sense of purpose and meaning. It gives us a feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction, but to some people, who lack drive and a propensity for hard work, it is simply too much effort.
It depends. How much $$$ you bring home that matters. For the minitoots, million dollars salary, without much hard work, has a lot more purpose than those Janitor, working long hours and earning few hundred dollars per month and the latter don't find meaning cleaning filthy smelly toilet only to have others making it dirty every second.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's important to realise this as young as possible, so that they can have sufficient time in life to breakaway, and to endure it at the shortest time possible while building up their finances to achieve that.
I only realised it in my 30s, hence I could only breakaway at 50s, a little late but early compared to majority of sinkies.
Sadly not every sinkies realise this and think that work is just part of their life, and refused to stop work even when they actually can afford to do so.

9 to 5 jobs are great. You're left in peace once you leave and can enjoy yourself from 5:30 pm onwards going to the pub, the KTV bar, visit a whore house followed by supper etc. I loved my 9 to 5 job it was the best years of my life. I didn't have a care in the world.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Empty vessels do indeed make the most noise. Those with the least wisdom or knowledge are always the most talkative since they like to spout nonsense.
You read the bible the Jews wrote.
You took the vaccine the Jews have made for you.

As if you have some wisdom lol
You need to change to MSM believer lol

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
9 to 5 jobs are great. You're left in peace once you leave and can enjoy yourself from 5:30 pm onwards
you do blowjob for others 9 to 5 and thereafter 5.30pm others return blowjob for you? You absolutely enjoy such mutual activities.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is always choice in life. Most who said that are always creating excuses for themselves

Comply to your own slavery

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
9 to 5 jobs are great. You're left in peace once you leave and can enjoy yourself from 5:30 pm onwards going to the pub, the KTV bar, visit a whore house followed by supper etc. I loved my 9 to 5 job it was the best years of my life. I didn't have a care in the world.
That's where the problem comes when you go ktv or supper etc you need to check the time and get home to rush to bed to catch up for the 9 again.
Even if your work is very relax kind you still need to report there on time.
This is the part that kills.
I'm now free from this shit. So glad I have made the right choice.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is always choice in life. Most who said that are always creating excuses for themselves

Comply to your own slavery
The choices are very limited when our finances are not built up yet. Not everyone can discover the different forms of secret codes in this world.
Some luckier ones or evil ones like gansiokbin will cheat parents money or snatch inheritance in order to expedite their financial security in advance.
The rest mostly are fated to endure and accept this slavery.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
The choices are very limited when our finances are not built up yet. Not everyone can discover the different forms of secret codes in this world.
Some luckier ones or evil ones like gansiokbin will cheat parents money or snatch inheritance in order to expedite their financial security in advance.
The rest mostly are fated to endure and accept this slavery.
Greed means greed. Don’t have to exhibit your defense mechanism.

Best is those who are greedy traded their body with poisons rewarded by the Jews.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Greed means greed. Don’t have to exhibit your defense mechanism.

Best is those who are greedy traded their body with poisons rewarded by the Jews.
Every human need a min sum of variable money to live in this world. Not a fixed monthly amount to check into imh.