• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I went swimming yesterday

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am so unlucky indeed. The last time I went swimming in my condo pool in 2017 also fell sick after swimming.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
condo pool usually high urea content especially those non luxury mass market hundreds of unit condos
the kids pee, the adults pee
the indians tenants pee and use the swimming pool as a big bath tub to wash themselves
low ses people do what low ses people do
cant be help
haaaa

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
condo pool usually high urea content especially those non luxury mass market hundreds of unit condos
the kids pee, the adults pee
the indians tenants pee and use the swimming pool as a big bath tub to wash themselves
low ses people do what low ses people do
cant be help
haaaa

Public pool also lah, water is salty. :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Were you there in your sluttiest bikini???

717IZKBR1jL._AC_UL1049_.jpg