• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I want to tell East Coast residents that Nicole Seah is qualified to be a Prime minister. Not a difficult decision at all. Just think Finland PM.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nicole Seah just said in Channel 8 news about East coast election vs HSK. She said: “.....it’s a very personal decision that lies in the heart of the voters and it’s a bit UNFAIR that they have been put into this personal dilemma to make this difficult decision.....”

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
horny one... please lah.. for fuc sake ..let us have some peace... :geek:
7Y54ukA.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
will u come back to Singapore to vote?
Why ask? You shameless oppo dogs liar sons of whores after falsely accused and insulted me slut whore mistress got the cheek to want to count on me to vote for opposition, to protest cpf, to donate money to sinkies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
horny one... please lah.. for fuc sake ..let us have some peace... :geek:
View attachment 85099
I am helping to speak up for good Singaporean Nicole Seah. Nothing horny about it. Horny one according to your Cantonese son of horny mother’s mouth. Anyone can go through my entire time posting in this forum and there is nothing horny about what I said.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
th_558618652_kt_v24.1_123_149lo.jpg

SHUT YOUR TRAP!!!
I am helping to speak up for good Singaporean Nicole Seah. Nothing horny about it. Horny one according to your Cantonese son of horny mother’s mouth. Anyone can go through my entire time posting in this forum and there is nothing horny about what I said.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nicole Seah just said in Channel 8 news about East coast election vs HSK. She said: “.....it’s a very personal decision that lies in the heart of the voters and it’s a bit UNFAIR that they have been put into this personal dilemma to make this difficult decision.....”
IMG-20200704-WA0005.jpg