• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i want to be a house husband. dont feel like working anymore...

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what r the pros and cons of being a house husband?
Wash smelly toilet, discard woman soil pad, wash their underwear, cook for the young prince and princess. Eat only when the owner has finished their meals. Once weekend off per month. May sure their dog is well fed and remember to pick-up their shit. Is it suitable for you?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will only be a house husband, If I know that I can generate much much more passive income than her salary.

If she's taking home 150k yearly , I secret know that my passive income can nett me much more then what she earns. I become a house husband.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a neighbour who is a house husband simply because his wife earns much more than him. After he got laid off in his late 40s, he gave up hope of ever returning to the corporate world, and stays home. Their 3 children are in JC, NS and NTU so the Mrs is doing a wonderful job bringing home the bacon. Every time he bumps into me when I am WFH or clearing leave, he will automatically claim to be also WFH. I guess he doesn't want others to know that his wife is supporting the family.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only one criterion. Must enjoy arse fuck by your husband.
Screenshot_20240829_132324_Google.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
My young uncle has been a house husband since his 40s and his wife (my aunt) need to earn her own living expenses. Their children were all in tietary institutions when he became a house husband and he made the call at home becos he has several millions of $ to himself from his previous job as a contractor. He had never worked for anyone in his life so he chose to be a house husband after he decided to retire from his job.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
My young uncle has been a house husband since his 40s and his wife (my aunt) need to earn her own living expenses. Their children were all in tietary institutions when he became a house husband and he made the call at home becos he has several millions of $ to himself from his previous job as a contractor. He had never worked for anyone in his life so he chose to be a house husband after he decided to retire from his job.
40s can retire with millions

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah last time he was very hardworking and earned his pot for about 2 decades.
Other of my aunties all talking behind his back saying he is lazy etc but I see him as a idol and a alpha male.
Not easy to get a good lobang for good contract. Once you got one, you must cherish it for the rest of your life. Maybe won't get same contract again ever

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a neighbour who is a house husband simply because his wife earns much more than him. After he got laid off in his late 40s, he gave up hope of ever returning to the corporate world, and stays home. Their 3 children are in JC, NS and NTU so the Mrs is doing a wonderful job bringing home the bacon. Every time he bumps into me when I am WFH or clearing leave, he will automatically claim to be also WFH. I guess he doesn't want others to know that his wife is supporting the family.
Many ex multinational execs who got laid off can never work for low paying jobs again. It's humiliating. They prefer to stay home nd spend their saving

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not easy to get a good lobang for good contract. Once you got one, you must cherish it for the rest of your life. Maybe won't get same contract again ever
Well said.
I think many ex contractor faced this 1 or few major project, taken the risk successfully and huats for life.