• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I try wear mask but cannot breath.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle only wear it when inside aircon environment then can breathe properly but by doing this he needs to keep pulling up & down end up will be rike what boss said making thing worse so he never wear now but also not a solution KNN

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, I wore a mask “donated” by our London office - similar to the N95 type. Our own office, face mask stockpile all disappeared from the pantry (where they are usually placed) within one or two days after Wuhan lockdown. Now, am sure London or other offices will definitely not donate or “help out”.

Anyway, discarded the mask after a while. Must breath forcefully to expel the air out of the vent at the side of mask, otherwise lots of exhaled air will stay within the masked area, making you feel hot and stuffy. For a short while, I feel empowered, like Darth Vader .......

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bra.jpg

I think you wear wrong kind