• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I suddenly woke woke up and now I can't sleep. Sigh...

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder what is the cause(s) behind these recent insomnia.

Is it because of the vaccine?

Or is it some other medical cause(s)?

Or maybe I am getting older and need less sleep?

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sometimes could be too much blue light. Computer/phone screen light.

1. Wear a anti-bluelight specs.
2. Tilt you computer/lab top screen slightly so it doesn't shine exactly onto your face/eyes.
3. Put an appropriate screen protector on phone.
4. Don't lie down and use phone for long hours. Very bad. You might even get ear/sound off balance thingy and feel like nausea etc

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You know which month it is right. This phenomenon usually means a restless spirit has possessed you and it will continue this way till the end of the month. Go temple ask for a 符. Burn it, mix with water and divide into enough portions for the rests of the 7th month. Drink 1 glass every morning when you wake up.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know which month it is right. This phenomenon usually means a restless spirit has possessed you and it will continue this way till the end of the month. Go temple ask for a 符. Burn it, mix with water and divide into enough portions for the rests of the 7th month. Drink 1 glass every morning when you wake up.
That's so superstitious.