• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I shouldn't pay more for SMRT Chrysler cab when driver occupies so much space

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 17 Aug, 2009 10:17
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>I shouldn't pay more for SMRT Chrysler cab when driver occupies so much space

STOMPer Stephen thinks it's unfair that SMRT Chrysler cab charges so much more when the driver takes up most of the space for his own comfort.

Says the STOMPer:

"Why do I have to pay more for the SMRT Chrylser Black Taxi when:

"1. The inside space is all taken up by the taxi driver for his comfort.

"2. I dont have a choice since the taxi Q is managed and we were allocated the taxi.

"3. There is already a surcharge at the airport.

"As you can see, the space behind is less than a typical magazine.

"LTA should look into this!"
getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posted on 17 Aug, 2009 10:17
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>I shouldn't pay more for SMRT Chrysler cab when driver occupies so much space

STOMPer Stephen thinks it's unfair that SMRT Chrysler cab charges so much more when the driver takes up most of the space for his own comfort.

Says the STOMPer:

"Why do I have to pay more for the SMRT Chrylser Black Taxi when:

"1. The inside space is all taken up by the taxi driver for his comfort.

"2. I dont have a choice since the taxi Q is managed and we were allocated the taxi.

"3. There is already a surcharge at the airport.

"As you can see, the space behind is less than a typical magazine.

"LTA should look into this!"
getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

dun have a choice???

fucking stomper damn stupid.. can just take the next cab behind..:cool:

Jabba

Alfrescian
Loyal
was the stomper planning to sit behind the cabby and wank? he can very well take the passenger seat and recline the seat all the way for his maximum comfort...or he can sleep in the boot...LTA should ban this whining idiot from taking public transport...