• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"I saw two 'fine' aunties crossing the road illegally.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
'Parking aunties' caught jaywalking
20090227.161805_parkingaunties.jpg

Fri, Feb 27, 2009
STOMP
STOMPer Kenji was using the overhead bridge outside Central on Sunday (February 22) when she saw two parking wardens crossing the road illegally.

Kenji thought that the situation was ironic since the women, who were jaywalking, had the responsibility of issuing fines to drivers who break the rules.

The STOMPer says:

"Is anyone going fine them? Or they are rushing to fine more people?"

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal
'Parking aunties' caught jaywalking
20090227.161805_parkingaunties.jpg

Fri, Feb 27, 2009
STOMP
STOMPer Kenji was using the overhead bridge outside Central on Sunday (February 22) when she saw two parking wardens crossing the road illegally.

Kenji thought that the situation was ironic since the women, who were jaywalking, had the responsibility of issuing fines to drivers who break the rules.

The STOMPer says:

"Is anyone going fine them? Or they are rushing to fine more people?"

so what big fuckabout them... cross the road like that.anyway we cannot say anything about them,why they are the law.