• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I put leech on prostitute cb. Very fun

foreveralonetanyakchin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tie up the stupid prostitute.

I put a leech on her cb. I see the leech sucking the dirty cb hair and blood. Than i hear her scream in pain and see the fear in her eyes.

Very shiok. You all should try this too

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leech bites do not hurt because leeches release a potent anesthetic that prevents the victim from feeling the bite. https://www.answers.com/Q/Why_doesn't_a_leech_bite_hurt

There is therefore no way that the prostitute could have been screaming in pain.

I conclude that your story is fake news.
hanor, that's why prostitutes take up smoking to get rid of leeches and then peel off the dunhill box covers while waiting for the next john :rolleyes:

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
90FDBF76-7EE1-4128-B367-FB868592D200.jpeg