• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I met a ghost named Misako tonight

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
My headaches continued tonight even though I had taken painkiller and sleep medication. So I decided to take a walk to shake it off.

I walked and walked and walked in no particular direction.

As I was pacing down Dunman Road, as I stepped over a pile of burnt offerings perhaps from the previous night, since it was just ashes, I felt a touch on the back of my left arm.

I thought I was just imagining things. Then it happened again.

I turned my head and saw nothing. So I just shrugged off and carried on walking.

Then another tap, now harder.

I stopped in my tracks. I turned my whole body around but saw nothing. I realised this could be a supernatural encounter.

I spoke out, “My friend, what is your name?”

There was no reply. I waited. Nothing.

So I turned and carried on walking, but at a much faster pace.

Then I heard a woman’s voice.

“Misako, watashi wa Misako”

I stopped. There she stood behind me, her face so angelic but her feet not touching the ground.

I asked her, “Misako-san, what do you want”

She replied in Japanese that I didn’t understand. So I took out my Nokia phone and recorded it.

She then floated away into the distance

Tomorrow I will ask my colleague what she said before she faded away.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
She replied in Japanese that I didn’t understand. So I took out my Nokia phone and recorded it.

You can ask our president and MM

They are qualified Japanese translators

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
I found the answer

I asked a Japanese man coming out of Novena this morning

He didn't believe my story, thought I was filming for S'pore version of Candid Camera

Anyway he translated, "There is nothing to fear. Smile your worries away."

Just in case he tried to be funny, I asked another Japanese going into the restaurant. He said more or less the same thing.

Tonight I was go see Misako again, see if we can communicate

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
My headaches continued tonight even though I had taken painkiller and sleep medication. So I decided to take a walk to shake it off.

I walked and walked and walked in no particular direction.

As I was pacing down Dunman Road, as I stepped over a pile of burnt offerings perhaps from the previous night, since it was just ashes, I felt a touch on the back of my left arm.

I thought I was just imagining things. Then it happened again.

I turned my head and saw nothing. So I just shrugged off and carried on walking.

Then another tap, now harder.

I stopped in my tracks. I turned my whole body around but saw nothing. I realised this could be a supernatural encounter.

I spoke out, “My friend, what is your name?”

There was no reply. I waited. Nothing.

So I turned and carried on walking, but at a much faster pace.

Then I heard a woman’s voice.

“Misako, watashi wa Misako”

I stopped. There she stood behind me, her face so angelic but her feet not touching the ground.

I asked her, “Misako-san, what do you want”

please continue brother...good 7 month story..he he

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come you so down on your luck

Go there again tonight, hopefully you can meet a PRC ghost instead

Update us when you get your good news

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I found the answer

Anyway he translated, "There is nothing to fear. Smile your worries away."

Well, in that case, go spend all your money (borrow some if I were you).. do whatever you've always wanted because your time is near..

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonight i got a huge headache again, in fact whole body aching

I went back to the same spot but the offfering has been removed

I didn't bring anything so I waited and called out to Misako

There was no reply

Instead there was a woman walking her dog near midnight

The dog stopped and barked at me but didn't attack me, just kept barking the big dog

Guess I have to wait for another night to meet with Misako

She is a beautiful ghost

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dog wasn't barking at you. There's some spirit nearby.

Could have been your Misako.

Considered doing an AV with her?:eek:

kamasutra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonight i got a huge headache again, in fact whole body aching

Instead there was a woman walking her dog near midnight

The dog stopped and barked at me but didn't attack me, just kept barking the big dog

Guess I have to wait for another night to meet with Misako

She is a beautiful ghost

The barking dog just doing its duty to protect its woman owner. I guess you must be looking very lustful (no offence meant) to the dog.

Anyway, if you do meet Misako do remember to ask for TOTO numbers as well and do share your luck with us as well.

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
The barking dog just doing its duty to protect its woman owner. I guess you must be looking very lustful (no offence meant) to the dog.

Anyway, if you do meet Misako do remember to ask for TOTO numbers as well and do share your luck with us as well.

Yeah, now Toto is $3 billion, I must ask

What can a man do with $3 million, can $3 million cure headaches

Blah