• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i have started to miss him already..

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wonder if the old fart shared similar memories of him..:biggrin:

82cf.9200902_std.jpg

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello brother, they are two different person lah.

One is a HERO, the other is a COWARD!!!

aiyah i dun mean if they are same or not...

i am asking if ofart misses JBJ since his most and final worthy nemesis has gone KIAs..

nobody good enough to challenge ofart, he must be really bored everyday watching over his pinky son..

can you imagine that, i felt sorry for ofart...eeek! :biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
HELLO,

its SIR Joshua Benjamin Jeyaretnam.

he has being knighted by we the sammies

you kids better learn to address someone properly with his proper designation.

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
HELLO,

its SIR Joshua Benjamin Jeyaretnam.

he has being knighted by we the sammies

you kids better learn to address someone properly with his proper designation.

You and your cock homour. So what if JBJ is a hero. He is dead and definitely not cos of my muther. My muther would never succeed with such a zero like you. My muther call everyone "SIR" also when she kneel down to do her job.
You never try my muther before? What a freaking waste of your delicious cum. ROTFLOL.LMAO.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm wondering if opposition politicians like him will ever be remembered by many. His Facebook page garnered a lot less than Lo Hwei Yen (female lawyer shot to death in Mumbai) in one day. The blessing is that Goh Chok Tong, Lee Hsien Loong garnered a lot less. Perhaps Singapore society is moving towards like Japan and Taiwan, where politicians are not respected and are ridiculed.

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u really do miss him, then help him to achieve his legacy : topple the paps. this means u gotta be active and start by joining RP.

if not, stop pretending.:wink:

Join or no join, why you care?
If my muther screws you, I also don't care. So, why you care so much?
Talk so much. You muther never teach you to keep quiet is it? LMAO.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
missing u ...

<embed src='http://www.youtube.com/v/o6oWVZTJDAU&rel=1' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='transparent' width='310' height='259'></embed>
<embed src='http://widget.lyricsmode.com/i/scroll2.swf?lid=206440&speed=4' width='318' height='181' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'/></embed>