• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i have a weird colleague in office. do u?

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
this lady in her late 20s.
one day, she will be nice and another day she will be nasty.
like yesterday, early in morning see her she will smile and wish me good morning, asked how's my weekend. then this morning see her, she can walk past and treat everyone transparent.

on other occasions, she will enthusiastically jio people for lunch, then on some days, people jio her for lunch she said others always gossip about her and she wouldn't like to go lunch with Co workers.

another weird aspect of her is that she often talks to herself while walking. as i walked past her sometimes, i hear her talking and thought she talking to another person or using ear buds talking or having a concall. but hor, she no wear ear buds at all, just 自言自语...so fucking weird lor.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she is on period ,she will be irritable n snap on u.Mood of women changes daily.Yes,many people are talking to themselves nowadays.555

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The only thing weird is u, come in here and bother people with your stupid office shit.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
this lady in her late 20s.
one day, she will be nice and another day she will be nasty.
like yesterday, early in morning see her she will smile and wish me good morning, asked how's my weekend. then this morning see her, she can walk past and treat everyone transparent.

on other occasions, she will enthusiastically jio people for lunch, then on some days, people jio her for lunch she said others always gossip about her and she wouldn't like to go lunch with Co workers.

another weird aspect of her is that she often talks to herself while walking. as i walked past her sometimes, i hear her talking and thought she talking to another person or using ear buds talking or having a concall. but hor, she no wear ear buds at all, just 自言自语...so fucking weird lor.
I suspect she was putting up an act to catch the attention of the Co workers.
Aka attention seeking whore.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
She got give u half ball ?

1722928676102.jpeg