• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I got a free fuck, wonder how things will turn out

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonight I went to Bukit Merah Turf Club and won money in a quartet

I was at teller's window and counted money until shiok shiok

i left at the second last race because I wanted to make sure I can get a taxi

When I left a PRC woman followed me and chatted me up

Immediately I suspected she saw me collecting money and wanted to do transaction

She was quite chio so I continued chatting with her

She said she is from Jilin in China and she places small bets on horses. Yeah, right!

Anyway she said she wanted to get to know me better and learn some handicapping skills, esp how I picked can chong cai or si chong cai. Yeah, right!

So I said we go for drinks and she said sure. Then we checked into budget hotel at Telok Blangah and she was wild. Obviously she had a lot of bed experience. Her pussy was not very tight but very fragrant and I enjoyed myself all the way

She declined payment saying she is not a hooker but she asked me if I would like to help her start up a small business by providing financing. AH, I see....

So I said let me think about it, she said she is very happy to know me and will be at my beck and call. If I want sex just call her

Now I am thinking, how will this develop

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
To put it simply, she wants to suck your money dry. I would suggest that the only thing you let her suck is your dick. Fuck and forget bro...

Tonight I went to Bukit Merah Turf Club and won money in a quartet

I was at teller's window and counted money until shiok shiok

i left at the second last race because I wanted to make sure I can get a taxi

When I left a PRC woman followed me and chatted me up

Immediately I suspected she saw me collecting money and wanted to do transaction

She was quite chio so I continued chatting with her

She said she is from Jilin in China and she places small bets on horses. Yeah, right!

Anyway she said she wanted to get to know me better and learn some handicapping skills, esp how I picked can chong cai or si chong cai. Yeah, right!

So I said we go for drinks and she said sure. Then we checked into budget hotel at Telok Blangah and she was wild. Obviously she had a lot of bed experience. Her pussy was not very tight but very fragrant and I enjoyed myself all the way

She declined payment saying she is not a hooker but she asked me if I would like to help her start up a small business by providing financing. AH, I see....

So I said let me think about it, she said she is very happy to know me and will be at my beck and call. If I want sex just call her

Now I am thinking, how will this develop

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tell her, 1 or 2 big time venture capitalists with much to invest in such economic climate will be hard to find. If she opens up her pool for mass market $1-$10 investors, many would gladly queue. Maybe she should consider the latter.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post her contact here and tell her that you have found her many "potential investors" for her business and they will be calling her up individually for discussions.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro my advise is pay her for each fuck $100 and forget. Just force the money on her hands.

She will accept and get the message. if not, you sure koyak.

All PRCs girls know that S'poreans are useless and very easy to cheat. That is their mentality. Cannot blame them as S'poreans are stupid.

How they derive that ALL S'poreans are stupid is from the way the GARMENT bullies us. No bull shit. Talk to the PRCs and they will tell you.

They will tell you S'poreans are stupid like PIGS, Even PIGS are smarter than us.

Even in their COMMUNIST homeland, they dare to protest and demonstrate.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post her contact here and tell her that you have found her many "potential investors" for her business and they will be calling her up individually for discussions.

You should also ask if her jiemeis need investments too.. we will do an entrepreneur-business angel matching at SBF. We are of cos the "angels" :biggrin:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a trap set for thread starter, free fuck now means "U.O.her" then she later cum back for the interest on her "investment".

Brother, don't be stupid there is no free lunch and certainly no free fuck.

bro my advise is pay her for each fuck $100 and forget. Just force the money on her hands.

She will accept and get the message. if not, you sure koyak.

All PRCs girls know that S'poreans are useless and very easy to cheat. That is their mentality. Cannot blame them as S'poreans are stupid.

How they derive that ALL S'poreans are stupid is from the way the GARMENT bullies us. No bull shit. Talk to the PRCs and they will tell you.

They will tell you S'poreans are stupid like PIGS, Even PIGS are smarter than us.

Even in their COMMUNIST homeland, they dare to protest and demonstrate.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro my advise is pay her

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2"> </td> <td nowrap="nowrap"> Leongsam
user_offline.gif
<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_169190", true); </script>
KopiTiam Money Collector
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- / user info --> <!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- icon and title -->
<hr style="color: rgb(152, 152, 152); background-color: rgb(152, 152, 152);" size="1">

Should be ADVICE.

"Advise" is a verb.

:biggrin:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Let him learn the painful way since the $$$ he got is not hard earned. Months later u will see him post here pouring out his misery. Let him fall under the carrot head category. :biggrin:

sy3srn.jpg

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, if she gives you a good time and you are happy with it, compensate her accordingly. She is not out to con you. She did gave you a upfront proposal. Remember since when did your wife gave you such a good and happy period.
People always say these PRC ladies are out to con Singapore men; I say fuck it. It is always a business transaction which they played their part properly. I doubt even your own wife fulfill her role that well.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That is why i avoided sinkies.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is why i avoided sinkies.

Avoid us for what? That we're gullible? IF that is the case you should be here con'ning us left right center.

Last edited: