• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I feel sorry for singapore

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - I feel sorry for singapore</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>insens <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>10:56 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 3) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>12783.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>I feel sorry for singapore.
The entire aware debacle is proof that we are heading down the drain.
why?
The people are easily swayed and still believe in the msm. The states times ran a smear campaign on the new aware ex-co, and the public ate it all up.
If no one realised, the new ex-co weren't even given a chance to show their worth. They weren't given a chance to perform before they were shot down. Regardless if they were pro/anti-gay/christian, they were not even given a chance to implement any policies or institutions before they were disemboweled.
The supposedly alternate 'wayangparty' website is nothing but a tool for the MIW. They are part of the IB, and we have fallen for it.
The new aware was a chance to prove that people can make a difference through democratic methods, but the sham of the smear campaign has brainwashed sinkies.
What is going to happen if an alternate party rises up and manages to get into parliament? Are the miws going to call for an EGM, or a vote of no-confidence? Then change the constitution to not allow opposition?
Right now, I don't care if aware is pro/anti-gay/christian. What I care for is that democracy has been shamed in singapore. The ex-new aware ex-co got themselves elected in through the proper channels, and when the incumbents suddenly lost their power, they went on a rampage to regain power.
It is but a representation of politics in singapore. The old aware have gotten themselves back into power through highly questionable means and they are changing their constitution so that this can never happen again. What more singapore?
We already have no vote for a president, we already have GRCs, we already have ridiculous boundaries for opposition political parties to run. What more needs to happen before we lose our vote entirely?
The aware saga was a test, and a test that singapore has failed miserably.
The conspiracy theorist in me believes that the aware saga was specifically engineered by the miw to test the singaporean voter. I guess the proof will be in the pudding when the miw call for elections and they get voted back into power again.
We fail.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is because those sinkies select a sinkie govt to run the country and willingly allow the sinkie govt to screw them up.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB KIa tonychat,

your own thread no one post huh :biggrin:

fucking pathetic.. now got to spam other threads with your nonsense again :oIo::oIo::oIo: