• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I ate two chocs, then realised there were maggots

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>This Urban Jungle
Posted on 18 Oct, 2008 08:39
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>"I ate two chocs, then realised there were maggots"

To the shock of a STOMPer who ate two pieces of chocolate toffees, her colleague and her realised there were maggots in the candy.

Melody told STOMP:

"My colleagues and I shopped at a candy store this afternoon (Oct 17). One of them bought a green and red basket containing toffee and chocolate and shared with us when back in office.

"I ate two toffees without noticing anything and one of my colleagues just exclaimed that the chocolate piece she open had maggots crawling out of it!

"Took some photos and a video, but the video came up blurry. Attached the photos as seen..we broke the chocolate open and to our horror, more maggots in the cream part!

"Didn't manage to take a pic of the packaging as my colleague had gone for a meeting and we did not see the basket anywhere. But the package is easily identifiable by the red and green basket.

"We were even joking before we opened the candies, that the color of the basket felt like a Christmas theme. Too early for Christmas this year and maybe it is from last year's leftover. :(

"Just pray hard that I didn't eat any maggots!!! Two toffees in my stomach.. SICK!!!"

STOMP is contacting the candy store for a comment.

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=right><TD colSpan=2>
» Email a Friend​

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nex time examine carefully b4 u eat ... open ze wrapping, turn it upside down n check ... maggots can c 1 ...

u shld be tankful dat u din eat sumting dat u cannot c n u dun want 2 eat (read melamine) ... if kena lidat, lagi worse ... :(

Last edited: