• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I asked Grok for 5 reasons why I should vote for Trump

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Give me 5 reasons why I should vote for Trump
Answer
Here are five reasons, based on sentiments and information gathered from X posts and broader discussions up to August 2024, why someone might consider voting for Donald Trump:
  1. Economic Policies: Many supporters point to Trump's economic record during his presidency, citing low unemployment rates, tax cuts for individuals and corporations, and deregulation as reasons for economic growth. They argue these policies led to a booming economy, increased job creation, and stock market highs, suggesting that a return to these policies could reignite economic prosperity.
  2. Border Security and Immigration: Trump's stance on immigration, particularly his promise to secure the southern border, resonates with those who prioritize strict immigration controls. His policies aimed at reducing illegal immigration through border wall construction, stricter enforcement, and changes in legal immigration policies appeal to voters who believe in national sovereignty and the rule of law concerning immigration.
  3. Foreign Policy and Nationalism: Trump's approach to foreign policy, which often emphasized America First, has been praised for renegotiating trade deals, demanding more from NATO allies, and being less interventionist in foreign conflicts. This nationalist approach appeals to those who believe America should focus on its interests first, potentially leading to better trade deals and less military engagement abroad.
  4. Cultural and Social Issues: For voters who feel that traditional American values are under threat, Trump's administration is seen as a bulwark against what they perceive as progressive overreach. This includes his appointments of conservative judges, his stance on issues like abortion, and his vocal support for Christian values in governance, appealing to those who want to see a cultural shift back towards conservative principles.
  5. Law and Order: Trump's promise to restore law and order, especially in the context of his criticism of movements like Black Lives Matter and his tough stance on crime, appeals to voters who feel that previous administrations have been too lenient. His approach is seen by supporters as necessary for maintaining safety and order, particularly in urban areas where crime rates have been a concern.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
.... and 5 reasons why I should vote for Harris

Give me 5 reasons why I should vote for Harris
Answer
Here are five reasons, based on sentiments and discussions found on X and broader information up to August 2024, why someone might consider voting for Kamala Harris:
  1. Progressive Policies: Harris has been associated with progressive policies, including strong support for climate change initiatives, like the Green New Deal, and significant investments in renewable energy. Her stance on these issues appeals to voters who prioritize environmental sustainability and see her policies as a step towards a greener future.
  2. Criminal Justice Reform: While her record as a prosecutor has been mixed, some supporters highlight her efforts towards criminal justice reform, pointing to her advocacy for police reform, support for the decriminalization of certain offenses, and her push for more equitable sentencing. This resonates with those who believe in systemic change within the justice system.
  3. Advocacy for Social Issues: Harris has been vocal on social issues like abortion rights, gun control (through measures like background checks), and support for the LGBTQ+ community. Her positions on these matters make her a favorite among voters who see these rights as fundamental and under threat.
  4. Economic Recovery and Job Creation: Supporters might point to her association with the Biden administration's economic policies, which have seen significant job growth and efforts to cap costs on essentials like insulin for seniors. This economic record could be seen as a continuation of policies aimed at recovery and aiding the middle class.
  5. Historic Candidacy: Harris's candidacy represents a historic moment in American politics, being the first woman of color to be a major party's presidential nominee. For many, this symbolizes progress towards inclusivity in American politics, potentially inspiring more diverse participation in the political process.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Answer
Here are five reasons, based on sentiments and discussions found on X and broader information up to August 2024, why someone might consider voting for Kamala Harris:
  1. Progressive Policies: Harris has been associated with progressive policies, including strong support for climate change initiatives, like the Green New Deal, and significant investments in renewable energy. Her stance on these issues appeals to voters who prioritize environmental sustainability and see her policies as a step towards a greener future.
  2. Criminal Justice Reform: While her record as a prosecutor has been mixed, some supporters highlight her efforts towards criminal justice reform, pointing to her advocacy for police reform, support for the decriminalization of certain offenses, and her push for more equitable sentencing. This resonates with those who believe in systemic change within the justice system.
  3. Advocacy for Social Issues: Harris has been vocal on social issues like abortion rights, gun control (through measures like background checks), and support for the LGBTQ+ community. Her positions on these matters make her a favorite among voters who see these rights as fundamental and under threat.
  4. Economic Recovery and Job Creation: Supporters might point to her association with the Biden administration's economic policies, which have seen significant job growth and efforts to cap costs on essentials like insulin for seniors. This economic record could be seen as a continuation of policies aimed at recovery and aiding the middle class.
  5. Historic Candidacy: Harris's candidacy represents a historic moment in American politics, being the first woman of color to be a major party's presidential nominee. For many, this symbolizes progress towards inclusivity in American politics, potentially inspiring more diverse participation in the political process.

1, 3 and 5 are instant dealbreakers.

2 is also a dealbreaker, and that's why California is a crime-ridden shithole now.

4 is total gaslighting about the economy. Stolen elections have consequences. 2020 was stolen. :cool:

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
The recent stock market crash is exactly what Trump has been warning everyone about if Harris becomes President

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Answer
Half Indian half white.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Unknown.jpeg

Via Grok image generator

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal

Answer
No reasons are needed to vote Trump.

Look at UK, it is in a mess now as they were managed by a CECA Indian PM