• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am ready to pull out all my fund & investment from sg if..

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition win 1 GRC and ousted 1 minister this coming GE..there will be a knee jerk reaction from the stock market and Singaporeans will just add another major problem to their economic lives. No right or wrong this is just a financial decision

Last edited:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition win more 1 GRC and ousted 1 minister this coming GE..there will be a knee jerk reaction from the stock market and Singaporeans will just add another major problem to their economic lives. No right or wrong this is just a financial decision

i disagree...

stock markets will shoot up if an experienced economist heads the country than some two bit lawyer who is authoritative and knows nuts about investments....:biggrin:

free market with free press and more transparency benefits the economy more than a totalitarian regime, where economic statistics can be artificially massaged and concealed from the truth!!

Last edited:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
i disagree...

stock markets will shoot up if an experienced economist heads the country than some two bit lawyer who is authoritative....:biggrin:

free market with free press and more transparency benefits the economy more than a totalitarian regime, where economic statistics can be artificially massaged and concealed from the truth!!
OK pls put your money where your mouth is when the time has come:biggrin:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK pls put your money where your mouth is when the time has come:biggrin:

Let us get rid of PAP first!

Then we can start to recover those 260 billions taxpayer monies lost from Lau Lee...

Still nobody dares to contest in Tanjong Pagar GRC? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow!

now i just learn the PAP economy is made of straw, the stock market is bullshit.

hahahahaha....sinkapoore is getting interesting.

no Mapok Tan...HDB collapse ans stock market go bust.....so seeerious man...

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
please lah. One or two GRCs only. Nothing is going to happen to the economy. You really believe one or two ministers are the only talent in Singapore.

investors pull out only if PAP govt close shop.

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition win 1 GRC and ousted 1 minister this coming GE..there will be a knee jerk reaction from the stock market and Singaporeans will just add another major problem to their economic lives. No right or wrong this is just a financial decision

hahaha you are right. i will put out all my fund too. cos i remember ERON case la, that happened 8 years ago.

when more oppositions in the parliment they will check on the black hole dear PAP make.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
During the 2006 GE, market was disappointed and reacted strongly when the PAP got only 66% of votes did not meet the 75% expectation. I remembered STI corrected a few hundreds pts in 2 mths and that period of time was a bull market with no financial crisis..for those in the market long enough will know what to do

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
During the 2006 GE, market was disappointed and reacted strongly when the PAP got only 66% of votes did not meet the 75% expectation. I remembered STI corrected a few hundreds pts in 2 mths and that period of time was a bull market with no financial crisis..for those in the market long enough will know what to do

I wonder how much of the selling are done by blue chip government related companies or even HC's Temasek than individual investors..

was the market informed that even though oppositions won 33% of the votes, they only got 2% of the total parliament seats?

stock market go up or down also can make money what!! :biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good for you. I am sure when one person pull out, there will be many peple who want to put in. Doesn't make any different. Singapore will still be Singapore. Without a Singaporeans Singapore, PAP will die a horrible death. Without PAP, Singapore will continue to prosper with Singaporeans. I believe in auto-pilot and I have never believe in PAP real capability other than being a great bully and liars!

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder how much of the selling are done by blue chip government related companies than individual investors..:biggrin:

There will be selling across the broad market not only the blue chips, Hedge fund and foreign fund will not hesitate to pull out their fund to other country and short the STI. I play both way and have no worries if market up or down..only the common lesser mortal in the street will suffer

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for you. I am sure when one person pull out, there will be many peple who want to put in. Doesn't make any different. Singapore will still be Singapore. Without a Singaporeans Singapore, PAP will die a horrible death. Without PAP, Singapore will continue to prosper with Singaporeans. I believe in auto-pilot and I have never believe in PAP real capability other than being a great bully and liars!

true government are run by people like you and me...

you mean with a population of 5 million, you cannot find much talents better than the old man who is basically a PR marketing director? :biggrin:

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Istana Nathan can prove whether economy good or no good.

veri simple, audit cunty's reserves, and we know how good is our economy and investments.

only nathan says audit sinkapore can show the real picture.

temasick and GIC are also friends of sinkapore economy....tok tok tok no use, nathan must got balls to audit reserves than we can judge PAP.

only audit sinkapore now can judge PAP people...if not, tok cock only.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Istana Nathan can prove whether economy good or no good.

veri simple, audit cunty's reserves, and we know how good is our economy and investments.

only nathan says audit sinkapore can show the real picture.

temasick and GIC are also friends of sinkapore economy....tok tok tok no use, nathan must got balls to audit reserves than we can judge PAP.

only audit sinkapore now can judge PAP people...if not, tok cock only.

Wat reserves? Tat Jinx has lost so much of it that an audit can be completed in 1 month now instead of the estimated 50 man years during OTC's time :biggrin: