• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am proud of Malaysians who treat their national athletics with love and respect

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Win or not

1628388451734.png

Muhammad Shah Firdaus Sahrom finishes 6th in the quarter final of Cycling Track - Men's Keirin.

1628388500154.png

Dato Azizulhasni Awang & Muhammad Shah Firdaus Sahrom successfully qualified for Men’s Keirin Quarterfinals
1f1f2_1f1fe.png
All the best, Malaysia is with you
1f4aa.png

1628388553903.png

Pandelela Rinong Pamg finishes 12th in the final of diving - women's individual 10m platform.
‍♀️
Thank you for your hard work
1f4aa.png
Thank you for representing Malaysia
1f1f2_1f1fe.png

1628388601500.png

1628388638209.png

Nur Dhabitah Sabri finishes 4th in the final of Diving - Women’s 3m Springboard.
‍♀️
Thank you for your hard work
1f4aa.png
Thank you for representing Malaysia
1f1f2_1f1fe.png

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a lot of respect for Malaysian athletes. They represent their cuntry for the love of cuntry and sports. On the other hand for Sinkieland :use foreigners' backside to be our face. Athletes not ready and yet all have an attitude: what can you do for me, you can kiss my ass etc.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Schooling has a malaysian mother. If had swam for malaysua, his cost of training would be catered for. Coaches etc in a centralise training centre. His life continues such as studies, gf etc.
PAP policy in not subsidizing training to schooling is criminal. Why give scholarships to foreigners but neglect your champion? Now the parents are in debt.