• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am here to introduce myself

jayceeintiill

I am proud that for almost a year as I found this nice site to join on. I am very attracted and nice as I handle society and people. I wanna say thanks to to all the administrator of this site for allowing me to join without any doubts. You can contact me if you have something to ask or favor to ask. I am hoping everyone can visit my profile as they look at on this site and I wanna give thanks a lot. I am a writer at the same time an author for many books, journals,magazines articles and blogs in different topics and aspects. So, if somebody has a problem for their writings you can ask an assistance from me. I am here first and foremost not to spam, but to explore my ideas in writings, to meet many people which I can share my personal problems and befriend also. I have known a lot of people which I prefer to listen their own stories too. If wanna befriend on me, don't be afraid because I will sincerely listen and give you a piece of advice. I have some product used to sell also, not for the purpose of profit but just a purpose of living. Well, everyone can say that I am spamming, it's up to you guys, but for me I just want to live also.

These are the product I tend to sell ,

Vaporizer - Volcano Vaporizer - Top Vaporizer

The products that I am selling are well-made and have a durable and flexible texture which insured you that it can live longer. These are also registered and licensed by the different bureaus here and in any parts of the world. Some of these product are sold through ordering on the internet because some are not available on their area, but no one had been return for some certain reason,so it's just mean that my product are safe and reliable.

Nobody can judge me for what I am, I just wanna make friends, friends, and friends, If you think bad things on me then I can't blame you for you also have things worth to blame on. Thank you friends and people out there for leaning your eyes to read my articles .