• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hypocritical govt cheat on giving pay.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
everyyear they increase their own salary but ..

===========
'Ten years without a salary review is a very long time.'

MR IDHAM JANTAN: '"It has been 10 years since I first registered with the Ministry of Education as a relief teacher at Government schools.

"When the Asian financial crisis struck then, I remember my salary being cut by about 15 per cent.

"Since then, salaries of civil servants have risen whereas I have yet to see any increase in my pay as a relief teacher.

"I appeal to the Ministry of Education to review the pay of relief teachers.

"Ten years without a salary review is a very long time.

"Relief teachers also play a crucial role in meeting Singapore's aspirations in education."

This article was first published in The Straits Times on Oct 11, 2008.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

===========

MR IDHAM JANTAN: '"It has been 10 years since I first registered with the Ministry of Education as a relief teacher at Government schools.

"When the Asian financial crisis struck then, I remember my salary being cut by about 15 per cent.

"Since then, salaries of civil servants have risen whereas I have yet to see any increase in my pay as a relief teacher.

"Relief teachers also play a crucial role in meeting Singapore's aspirations in education."

It took Jantan, ten years to protest now!, while the ministars & etc., have increased their salaries over these ten years!. Is he one of the 66.6% who gave tha mandate?...live with it Jantan!..really bodoh!:eek:

Ten years of being cheated of a 15% drecrease in salary, now we are in a RECESSESION....another 15% cut on the way!!!:biggrin:

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal

===========

not only salary, but welfare also.

$10 medical claim since dont know how many years ago.
And recent years, clinics have been increasing their charges, especially the last 2 years. Yet the medical claim is still $10.

They are forever focus on how to and how often they can increase their own salary, welfare, bonus. But when comes to the lower ranks, who cares.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
you should change line, upgrade yourself now and prepare to joint PAP as MP ask to be in LKY GRC your million dollars dream became real why bother pay rise as a relief teacher.
don't intoxicate children.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
O by the way, every where is same. Bosses get a lot. The middle and bottom people get shit. Income disparity, widening income gap, but gahmen "can do little to help". Long long time already.