• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Human Flesh Search Engine Strikes Again

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
jiaxiang2.jpg

Former Communist Party chief and deputy director of the Shenzhen Maritime Safety Administration Lin Jiaxiang was sacked this week after being identified in an online video, allegedly showing a man attempting to molest a young girl at a restaurant.

Mr Lin's sacking comes after an effort by China's "human flesh search engine" – the name given to the country's mass of bloggers and web users – to find a man shown in security camera footage that was spread across the web.

In the video:

1. The young girl is seen leading the man with the big belly wearing a white shirt to the restroom.

2. Awhile later, the girl is seen running the other direction back into the restaurant.

3. She returns with her parents and brother to find the man and talk to the restaurant manager.

4. The mother and children first return to their dining room.

5. An argument occurs between the man and the girl’s father while the wait staff look on.

At first, the parents found the woman who was dining with the man to ask him where he is. The woman (also wearing white) claimed not to know anything and tried to leave. Then the over 50-year-old man with the big belly wearing a white shirt came out of the toilet. To everyone’s surprise, he said, "I did it, so what? How much money do you want, give me a price. I will pay it!"

Arrogantly pushing and pointing at the girl’s father, he also said, "Do you know who I am? I was sent here by the Beijing Ministry of Transportation, my level is the same as your mayor. So what if I pinched a little child’s neck? Who the f*** are you people to me?! You dare f*** with me? Just watch how I am going to deal with you."

[CONTINUE READING AND WATCH THE DAMNING VIDEO]

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for showing.

we chinese are really a despicable bunch of people. no INTEGRITY, no SHAMe. no wonder asian girls in singapore and ang moh alnd all want to date and marry whites instead