• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hum par lung tiok ka liao

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20220103-070309_Chrome.jpg

Ft 1-0

Screenshot_20220103-070253_Chrome.jpg

Ft 3-1

Screenshot_20220103-065712_Chrome.jpg

Ft 1-0

Screenshot_20220103-065655_Chrome.jpg

Ft 1-0

Screenshot_20220103-065639_Chrome.jpg

Ft 0-1

P6 W6 no Chao chwee

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Using same theory of punter put 1k on fav want to win little and lose. Got more money to take yet reject is the mindset of punters.
Eg put 1k on real Madrid to win $480 vs put $1k on getafe to win $4800 which will you choose ?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20220103-080511_Chrome.jpg

Case study

Morecambe at 1.80
Doncaster at 3.70
Ht 0-3
Ft 4-3

No live bet offered by sg pool else this kind is obviouslee fixed and good to throw money when score was 2-3 .
Comments - My uncle go and play also can leefend with a 3 goals ahead .

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle applied this kind of philosophy as a low wage worker and emerged as a winner In everything after he became a wise men.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle applied this kind of philosophy as a low wage worker and emerged as a winner In everything after he became a wise men.
After my uncle became a wise men he had onlee contributed to the success of 1 company for a year I.e to become a driving instructor KNN but with a leeson for doing so. You think my uncle so stupid to continue to contribute ? Mai siao lah KNN this kind of money is for the low ses to earn and continue to contribute KNN. My uncle do it to see kar tui onlee KNN