• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hulk Hogan at the RNC

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jvzgMMNYqUhS.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is about 70 years old and in the late 1980s I often rented videotape to watch WWF at home. Hulk Hogan was world champion then :inlove:

When I started watching wrestling, Hulk Hogan, Macho Man and Ultimate Warrior were the three main superstars. :biggrin:

And the school band at the neighbourhood school nearby always loved to play this song when they were rehearsing. :wink:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I started watching wrestling, Hulk Hogan, Macho Man and Ultimate Warrior were the three main superstars. :biggrin:

And the school band at the neighbourhood school nearby always loved to play this song when they were rehearsing. :wink:

Nice music, feel sad that Macho Man, Elizabeth and Ultimate Warrior had left us :unsure:

Hulk Hogan is the sole survivor of the group of superstars in that era :smile: