• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huh? Its the other way round. Ukrainians attacked Russian.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you believe this?

US and UK spoiling for a fight with Russia.
Indonesia suppose to buy sukhoi jets, now buying f-15's and rafale instead. I was informed, US threatened sanctions against russia and those who buy their products.
But NASA uses russisn rockets and exempted.
Malaysian airforce sukhoi's at airshow not given slots to perform. They were invited, attended and dismissed.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Let’s put things in persepective.
Kiev is the cradle of the Slavic people, why are these brothers and cousins fighting amongst themselves?

Altogether now!!! HUG LAH!!!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Claims that the Ukraine invading the russkies is like the chicons claiming they were invaded by the vietcongs in 1979

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The conflict has hurt my margins. It has caused the price of flour and wheat and gas to go up. My company's electricity bill has doubled in the past few months and it's hurting my business. I may have to let my sinkie serfs go.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Ukrainian president is fucked. NATO has abandoned him. Russian military is amassed at his doorstep.

The fire exchanges are between pro-Ukraine and pro-Russian militia within the country.. so Putin has technically not invaded Ukraine.

Since the 2014 Crimea war the former comedian turned president has imprisoned his political opponents. I believe his political career will also end soon