• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huat ka liao ah

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I collect & collect until no tomorrow but I never really huat as I'm not a greedy person. Only don't need work fulltime.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
In order to experience that "huat" feeling, you should sell your apartment, bring all the money and go to Singapore Pools.
No la as I said I'm not greedy.
Important is can collect & collect without putting pressure on oneself and lose the fulltime gambling ethics. Eg collect this kind of amt I'm happy liao.

IMG_20240709_151040.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Secret code doesn't works very well with major events eg euro, wc, bpl I guess becos the pool of bets is higher. Those that doesn't usually gamble tends to gamble :cautious:
But those lesser interest leagues like jleague kleague mls eng div Norway tiong league Sweden la liga G league especially the league 2 etc all mostly works :roflmao::geek::whistling::wink::laugh:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20240709_155707.jpg

Ft 1-1
When both side equal stakes most of the time will draw
IMG_20240709_155620.jpg

Even Brazil league also my top fav secret code Ft 2-0 all open swee swee one no more no less.
IMG_20240709_155644.jpg

Ft 2-0 just nice

IMG_20240709_155737.jpg

Collect & collect then withdraw :biggrin:

You believe they are playing soccer? :eek::roflmao:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
U work what part time job???
There are plenty of pt jobs out there but mostly there are min commitments like 4days per week so all not suitable to my preference.
I now work in the warehouse logistics industry, flexi Job but long hours and quite tiring kind but I only work like 1 day per week, max at 2 days per week when they need more people . I take it as a exercise and since I already travelled there might as well work longer hours to get more $ then relax for the rest of the week.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Secret code doesn't works very well with major events eg euro, wc, bpl I guess becos the pool of bets is higher. Those that doesn't usually gamble tends to gamble :cautious:
But those lesser interest leagues like jleague kleague mls eng div Norway tiong league Sweden la liga G league especially the league 2 etc all mostly works :roflmao::geek::whistling::wink::laugh:

unker can share ze secret code?
叔叔我不想努力了. :unsure::biggrin::cool:

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are plenty of pt jobs out there but mostly there are min commitments like 4days per week so all not suitable to my preference.
I now work in the warehouse logistics industry, flexi Job but long hours and quite tiring kind but I only work like 1 day per week, max at 2 days per week when they need more people . I take it as a exercise and since I already travelled there might as well work longer hours to get more $ then relax for the rest of the week.
Nice..

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
What. Very expert

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Secret code is