• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to rid monster-in-law?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
A man was leaving a convenience store with his morning coffee when he noticed a most unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery.

A black hearse was followed by a second black hearse about 50 feet behind the first one. Behind the second hearse was a solitary man walking a dog on a leash.

Behind him, a short distance back, were about 200 men walking single file.

He respectfully approached the man walking the dog and said, "I am so sorry for your loss, and I know this is a bad time to disturb you, but I've never seen a funeral like this. Whose funeral is it?"

Man with the dog replied, "My wife's."

The man asked, "What happened to her?"

Man with the dog replied, "My dog attacked and killed her."

The man inquired further, "But who is in the second hearse?"

Man with the dog answered, "My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my wife when the dog turned on her."

A poignant and thoughtful moment of silence passed between the two men.

The man asked, "Can I borrow the dog?"

Man with the dog replied, "Get in line."

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
revenge of the logter-in-law?

Feb 26, 2009
Woman bit ex-mum-in-law

Yang Lin Chi (left) allegedly hit Madam Ng Leong, 72, on her arms and bit her once on her right forearm at the rear gate of a primary school on Aug 24, 2007. -- ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW

A WOMAN was charged on Thursday with hitting and biting her former mother-in-law.
Yang Lin Chi, 40, allegedly hit Madam Ng Leong, 72, on her arms and bit her once on her right forearm at the rear gate of a primary school on Aug 24, 2007.

Her lawyer told the court that he would be making representations to the Attorney-General's Chambers to compound the case if possible.

Yang will be back in court on March 30.

very clever daughter-in-law using her mouth to talk some sense into monster-in-law. if that still can't work, she lets her teeth do the talking:biggrin: