• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to Make Magistrate's Complaint?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Queries on making a magistrate's complaint
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->MOST of the replies from the police concerning bicycle accidents and other minor cases have this statement that the complainant can make a magistrate's complaint.
As a layman, I take that to be an action to sue. How this should be done is not spelt out. Must I provide all proof, statements from witnesses and so on? Do I have the authority to ask the other parties for their personal particulars? And what if they refuse to comply?
Unless I have a camera with me all the time, how can I prove who the parties are and the manner of offence committed?
Not forgetting that people here by and large do not like to render help, it is near impossible to gather witnesses and evidence for a watertight case.
Many questions are left unanswered by written replies from the authorities. Surely, the police can do better than that. Wilson Choo

1-2.jpg

U asking me? I donch know, u know? *chey*

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

Don't Look At Me hor! My Job Is To Bring In Cash For The PAP Only! As my Scottish hotdog loving subordinate!

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Queries on making a magistrate's complaint
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr></tr><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></tbody></table>
U asking me? I donch know, u know? *chey*

<style></style>Magistrate complaints !..my toes are laughing.Another useless procedure.Just to give the impression to the peasants that there is law above the police.Pure humbug.Try if you do not believe.After wasting much of your time you will see the magistrate who will refer your complaint back to the police.Its up to the police to act or not.....99.99999999% the police will behave boh chap as usual.Case closed.Don't waste your time.