• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to make a difference in this society?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
lst, there mustnt be hidden motive. trust me. it's not very fun when u realised people wanna know u when they hid some agenda which they think they could exploit u for their evil purposes. that's hidden motive. :smile:
this kind of behaviour sows doubt n propagate discords causing much unhappiness to many.
if one is unhappy, keep it to himself. but when u laugh, share it with the world and let everyone laughs with u.:cool:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this question was originally asked by a chap who called himself "fang zhi yuan". does that ring a bell in u?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
well it depends, not every actions there is motive..

if there is, you will never know. we can only know when we see the results. i dun think it's a good idea to judge someone if he/she hasn't proved his/her motive. Hey maybe he/she wants to bring some light into the darkness? If that is the case, would you still judge him/her?

if you know where that person is coming from, you sorta know what's his motivation for doing the things he/she is doing. If that's the case, there's no hidden agenda.

i don't agree you should keep it to yourself when you are unhappy. this is not healthy. because you are a walking timebomb when one fine day, someone will accidentally press the trigger and you will explode.

best method to deal with your anger is to talk about it. if it doesn't work, take action.

sgp unfortunately has now developed a uncanny sadistic nature. they rejoiced if they see someone other than themselves down, dejected and deflated. if u r happy like winning the lottery, they envy n unhappy. conversely, if u r down, they are happy. if u r out, they r happiest.

and that's why the society is getting colder. i m happy bloke. many have PM me my postings amused them alot and make them happy from otherwise a stressful day.

so, are u a happy joker?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah he's a scriptwriter, director, actor, producer, and website manager...jack of all trades...

WRONG!
i think someone plagariased that name. i m suspecting a very notorious person here who has the capability of doing such a thing.

from the record, he had also in the past construct blog by disguising himself as the forummers he detested and then post as though he was enjoying pasting shits on himself now playing the role of that forummer he targeted.

go think about it. only a well versed pc stressed up chap would very so good at such mischief. look at the pet snake in my avatar. that should be a clue to start with:smile:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lst, there mustnt be hidden motive. Trust me. It's not very fun when u realised people wanna know u when they hid some agenda which they think they could exploit u for their evil purposes. That's hidden motive. :smile:
this kind of behaviour sows doubt n propagate discords causing much unhappiness to many.
If one is unhappy, keep it to himself. But when u laugh, share it with the world and let everyone laughs with u.:cool:

if you want to make a difference to society, cancel your internet account, go find a job, and stop being such a fucking pondan!

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
lst, there mustnt be hidden motive. trust me. it's not very fun when u realised people wanna know u when they hid some agenda which they think they could exploit u for their evil purposes. that's hidden motive. :smile:
if one is unhappy, keep it to himself. but when u laugh, share it with the world and let everyone laughs with u.:cool:

Homo Pervert LeeTahBar

You can't fool anyone here

Want to make a difference? Start by sorting out your messed up private life

Fucking idiot want to come here and tell people how to live? HA HA HA

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
unclesam.jpg