• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to Lau Sai the right way during CNY.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a moment I thought it was another of StickyBalls's post "How to Lao Sai the right way during CNY"!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For a moment I thought it was another of StickyBalls's post "How to Lao Sai the right way during CNY"!
I was momentarily possessed by the ghost of BigCockMan. He may have been gone but his bo-liao spirit will live on here forever.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chink raw fish is usually from fresh water fish, and it’s full of gut wrenching bacteria. the worst cums with h. pylori and 69% who have done lo hei get infected. some get the double whammy of h. pylori and e. coli, with trips to the toilet every 69 seconds.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chink raw fish is usually from fresh water fish, and it’s full of gut wrenching bacteria. the worst cums with h. pylori and 69% who have done lo hei get infected. some get the double whammy of h. pylori and e. coli, with trips to the toilet every 69 seconds.

Some concentrated lime juice will take care of that. :thumbsup: