• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how much do u believe in NGEJAY?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is a nerd with a "sociopolitical" blog of warped ideas and dire prejudices. how much do u believe in his words?

check this out first before u give your opinions:

does this answer everyone question of being taken for a ride? a daily ride by nasty clones who are actually bred by the mastershapeshfiter to target on my li'l brother leetahsar? ask yourself why do they wanna do such cowardly cheapo things? aren't they for FREE SPEECHES, HUMAN RIGHTS & DEMOCRAPSY?

do u guys witness any examples of any of those crapsy they preach n brag?

they are the siao xiao chee chees with little xiao xiao jiji. AND THEY ARE BALLESS by the way!

NgEjay
Send E-Mail
Visit Website
Add To Friends
Ignore Posts

lecture hasn't started yet is it, nerd?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: how much do u believe in NGEJAY & SDP?

if some who are still unware or new to this kopitiam, ngejay is also the famed notorious kaixin1 - cheongster of geylang lorongs. you believe that?

have u seen this shortie chap that looks like a blurcock nerd with a phd?

YOU BELIEVE A NERD COULD REALLY CHEONG IN GEYLANG?

if ur answer is NO (same here), how much do u believe in what prejudices he write?

next. do u support ADULTERY? of course not! same here again. would u support the illicit liasion of 2 persons involved in such indecent affair? no right?

do u support abortion? this is a yes and no answer depending on the situation. say, if an abortion is caused by the intrusion of a 3rd party bitch. do u still support that bitch?

there are many actual happenings in our urbanite daily living. it's very strange that many still pledge loyalty to fake virtues, patriotism, duty to the country and all those SDP are good in preaching but display the least in practising.

why do people still wanna believe in them? many that's how some unfortunate fall into the ploy of cults, pagans and fake religions.

it's all about BRAINWASHING. whoever use the best detergents to brainwash those imbeciles shall end up with the retards' loyal support even in their hearts they knew that it was all a plot to sow disunity and disharmony to bring more sufferings to our society.

again, we ask: WHY DO SUCH MISLED VICTIMS STILL REFUSE TO AWAKE EVEN THOUGH THE SUFFERINGS THEY HAVE EXPERIENCED THEMSELVES?

well, cheeism is a black cult that the gov has purposely allowed it to exist. their evil motive to destroy singapore is so obvious, there's no need to clamp it down. rather, it serves as a living learning for peasants to be able to see clearly what cheeism is all about and how they wouldn't fall prey into their ploy such as departing their hard-earned money by donation to them. donate to them? for what??

times are bad. if SDP had a PLAN - or a mere little constructive suggestion - they wouldn't be begging for alms or donation. again, ask yourself: WHAT ARE U REALLY DONATING TO THEM FOR?

ah......now u r cracking your brain!:smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
here u are seeing the antics of SDP IB probably headed by the nerd NGEJAY in many of his balless nasty clones.

ah....crack your brains now! but do not allow SDP to crack it before u.

DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE BRAINWASHED BY SDP!!

:cool:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
again, it's so bloody obvious!

SDP IB headed by the mastershapeshifter ngejay is deploying his nasty clones to distract readers' attention from this simple issue:

HOW MUCH DO U BELIEVE IN NGEJAY or the SDP which he's lingering in? strange isn't? he supports SDP but he is NOT an SDPPY MEMBER?

have u ever asked WHY?

i m neither in the paps or any opp parties cos neither interest me. i m only interested in making tons of money with the aid of my lil brother LEETAHSAR. but since i m a true blue SINGAPOREAN and love my country very much, i cannot sit by to let SDP n that bloody ccb chee soon bo lan juan bring my SINGAPORE down, can i?

IF YOU CALL YOURSELF A TRUE BLUE SINGAPOREANS, STAND UP NOW AGAINST CHEE'S OBSESSIVE LIES AND PUBLIC NONSENSE!!

do not allow him a slim chance to turn our SINGAPORE into something like our neighbouring countries such as KL or BANGKOK.

DO IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!! WE SHOULD SHOW SDP & CHEE WHAT'S TRUE PATRIOTISM IS ALL ABOUT!!

MERDEKA!! MAJULLAH SINGAPURA!!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a gay, where got PRC girlfriend. More like PRC boyfriend from Henan. LOL

muttley-00.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
HOW MUCH DO U BELIEVE IN NGEJAY or the SDP which he's lingering in? strange isn't? he supports SDP but he is NOT an SDPPY MEMBER?

MERDEKA!! MAJULLAH SINGAPURA!!

4.jpg

I can be a fan of Geylang Cat 150 girls, but i don't need to be a member of that group leh.