• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Many Here Will Close Their DBS and POSB Accounts????

How Dei?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
serious!

previously Mr. Danabalan was the former DBS chairman...

nothing really much happens!!

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now have Ah Neh as CEO,

Continue to put $$$ there becos Ah neh are the best with $$$ they can make $$$ grow.

Very good with numbers, blood sucking!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now have Ah Neh as CEO,

Continue to put $$$ there becos Ah neh are the best with $$$ they can make $$$ grow.

Very good with numbers, blood sucking!

yes very good at sucking from within....just look at indian culture in india and their caste system.....you think they care about chinese?......first chance they get they replace all locals with their village people. I think 2 banks in S'pore already stand out as glaring examples as being infiltrated by the ah neis and they are proud of it.

They even call themselves the "name of bank" MAFIA. CCB!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes very good at sucking from within....just look at indian culture in india and their caste system.....you think they care about chinese?......first chance they get they replace all locals with their village people. I think 2 banks in S'pore already stand out as glaring examples as being infiltrated by the ah neis and they are proud of it.

They even call themselves the "name of bank" MAFIA. CCB!

ppl onyl care about china ppl in sg. Those shit skin kelings take over they also hack care.