• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how many here ve joined RP?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
just how many hv put their action in their words , i.e, support RP and join as members?

i got an invitation to lim kopi with RP boss. if it's capuccino, i might consider joining too:biggrin:

again, i wonder there would be any infiltration of sdppies into RP. seems very weird when u read what the troll puts up in RP FACEBOOK.:rolleyes:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
just how many hv put their action in their words , i.e, support RP and join as members?

i got an invitation to lim kopi with RP boss. if it's capuccino, i might consider joining too:biggrin:

again, i wonder there would be any infiltration of sdppies into RP. seems very weird when u read what the troll puts up in RP FACEBOOK.:rolleyes:

RP invite you to lim kopi? Your herpes infected brain must be confused with the meeting between your PAP master and you pondan hioa cheebye's after coffee "oral meeting" session!..........lol........lol

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course, everyone knows that it's quite impossible for the snake to slither back into RP. they have exposed his true form. then again, it might or might not be able to slither back into RP cos again they realise they are having a venomous snake in the midst of their circus or clowns.:biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jobless lau hiao pondan, father beater, mother verbal abuser, Elsie's leecher, PAP ball licker. You lim kopi with RP boss? Sure or not? Credible or not? Yah, for leetahbar credibiliy is worth as much as PAP ministers in the condom cum hor after they had used your backside! Who is the snake you are talking about? Are you more educated than the snake you are talking about? Are you relevant to the Singapore political scene or you are delusional about yourself since you are confined to the politics of the carpark in Changi Village? At night!..... lol..lol......lol

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore tranny association also inviting you to give a talk abt your successful sex change operation and coping with life afterwards. Only thing you have credibility in

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
pondan leetahbar...even your pondan sister mudskipper aka lancheowman spit on you liao...lol...please lah....don't fight over panties okay?......lol.....lol

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
臭阿宫,你的咕咕叫还粘不回去, 用香蕉插自己

Poor enlarged clitoris boy dare not use English to fight anymore. Xia suay, xia suay....must be the pounding in the arse he has been getting from me had caused him to lose his minuscule balls as well. Fifty plus years old former SAFGU unit guard dog who claims to be an elite Guardsman! Pathetic!...lol....lol

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
因为你是臭阿宫,你没有咕咕叫.只好用香蕉插你老妈

令父就是要用华文刁你老母,怕了是吗

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
因为你是臭阿宫,你没有咕咕叫.只好用香蕉插你老妈

令父就是要用华文刁你老母,怕了是吗

Wah so respectful of Big Daddy here! Must utilised all the subscribed lines, No problem lah....Daddy can handle you n whatever dress you wear! mudskipper dress, lancheowman dress, Samuraisan dress, lnchwmn 12345 dress.Come I tiu leh kor si fart loong!....lol....lol

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah so respectful of Big Daddy here! Must utilised all the subscribed lines, No problem lah....Daddy can handle you n whatever dress you wear! mudskipper dress, lancheowman dress, Samuraisan dress, lnchwmn 12345 dress.Come I tiu leh kor si fart loong!....lol....lol

因为你是臭阿宫,你没有咕咕叫.只好用香蕉插你老妈

令父就是要用华文刁你老母,怕了是吗

your mommy told me she pounding your ass with a dildo because you are a 臭阿宫

wah ki lan, your dady is here and daddy is ver yxia suay to have 臭阿宫
son like you

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
因为你是臭阿宫,你没有咕咕叫.只好用香蕉插你老妈

令父就是要用华文刁你老母,怕了是吗

your mommy told me she pounding your ass with a dildo because you are a 臭阿宫

wah ki lan, your dady is here and daddy is ver yxia suay to have 臭阿宫
son like you
Waaahh, this one must copy and paste to your admirers in asiaone.com forum lncwmn3!...lol
Wah lancheowman of the "Superior" understanding of Chinese culture revealing your true colours for all to see hor?

Ask your mummy she loved the cumber up her arse or not?
Poor enlarged clitoris boy dare not use English to fight anymore. Xia suay, xia suay....must be the pounding in the arse he has been getting from me had caused him to lose his minuscule balls as well. Fifty plus years old former SAFGU unit guard dog who claims to be an elite Guardsman! Pathetic!...lol....lol

Last edited:

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waaahh, this this must copy and paste to your admirers in asiaone.com forum lncwmn3!...lol
Wah lancheowman of the "Superior" understanding of Chinese culture revealing your true colours for all to see hor?

没有咕咕叫的臭阿宫,你怕了是吗, 快点跟令父说sorry

不然令父就是要用华文刁你老母

play scholar, you no fight with uncle, play gangster, u oso no fight with uncle because i am

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

不然令父就是要用华文刁你老母

play scholar, you no fight with uncle, play gangster, u oso no fight with uncle because i am

Waaahh, this one must copy and paste to your admirers in asiaone.com forum lnchwmn3!...lol

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waaahh, this one must copy and paste to your admirers in asiaone.com forum lnchwmn3!...lol

不然令父就是要用华文刁你老母

what asiaoneforum are you talking about? you let unlcefuck until dunno whether you boy or girl issit? let uncle tell you, this one nobody knows, your mother oso cannot tell whether you boy or girl leh

all tiu stations finish off the pariah dog

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

不然令父就是要用华文刁你老母

what asiaoneforum are you talking about? you let unlcefuck until dunno whether you boy or girl issit? let uncle tell you, this one nobody knows, your mother oso cannot tell whether you boy or girl leh

all tiu stations finish off the pariah dog

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, I didn't go to their BBQ, and will not be joining RP. Truth is my heart is no longer here. I am a traitor?

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL why your font so small, let uncle fuck until everything oso become small except for the gugujiao because you dun hv