• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many Flags are still up on HDBs?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP RC grassroots doggies will probably leave the flags and decorations on until early-mid September. They've worked so hard to put them up, they want to admire their creations a little longer. :biggrin:

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP RC grassroots doggies will probably leave the flags and decorations on until early-mid September. They've worked so hard to put them up, they want to admire their creations a little longer. :biggrin:
I thought they will remove the flags as soon as possible, as it is so embarrassing that so little flags being hung this year.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought they will remove the flags as soon as possible, as it is so embarrassing that so little flags being hung this year.

I'm talking about their 'hot zones' near main roads, MRT stations, RC HQs etc. Besides the national flags you also see vertical banner flags, small triangular flags, giant Soviet-style billboards and other decorations.

photo6159156632483900097.jpg
cecad51cc6e3b2e1d96037be3ea9deff

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm talking about their 'hot zones' near main roads, MRT stations, RC HQs etc. Besides the national flags you also see vertical banner flags, small triangular flags, giant Soviet-style billboards and other decorations.

photo6159156632483900097.jpg
cecad51cc6e3b2e1d96037be3ea9deff
Singkieland...the capitalist Stalinist state

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not an offence not to put up flag but it is an offence to put after a certain date . So why so stupid want to put ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not an offence not to put up flag but it is an offence to put after a certain date . So why so stupid want to put ?

Only in a totalitarian shithole, where putting up a country's flag also got this restriction and that restriction. Those overpaid fuckers in Parleement eat too full nothing better to do. :rolleyes: