• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Many Blasts Before Liberals Finally Say ‘Islamist Terror’?

chittychitty

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Colombo attacks have re-exposed a hole in the credibility of the left. With a global far-right resurgence, all such holes need to be closed – and fast – if the left is to push back effectively.

After Christchurch, liberal icon AOC was clear about the problem, and clear about how to fix it.

In Christchurch, the condemnation from liberals is clear and specific – "white supremacy", "Islamophobia", "hate-filled extremism", “fascism”.

But in Colombo, while the condemnation is there, but it is vague and platitudinous – "stand united", "Easter worshippers", "terrorism", "saddened".

Kavita Krishnan, an Indian icon of the left, jumped to blame Sri Lanka's 'majority' (Sinhalese) for the Colombo bombings, before any investigation was completed – it's just one small example of the difference in the way the left deals with terror or extremism based on the identity of the perpetrator.

More at https://www.thequint.com/news/world/sri-lanka-terror-attack-easter-liberals-islamophobia

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The government need to investigate thoroughly whos financing those terrorists. Why would "muslim" terrorist targeted Sri Lanka on such a big scale? What has christchurch shooting have to do with Sri lanka attack? Retaliation? I doubt so. Muslims are suppose to protect places of worship. Some big zionist organisation is behind all those attacks like Notre-Dame de Paris fire, Al Aqsa fire, xchurch shooting, S Lanka Easter attack! Look at Zionist Jews. They have got Israel, then Jerusalem, Golan Heights? But one more big big event coming up. The zionist wanna have their 3rd temple near to @ Al Aqsa Mosque. But before that materialise.....ISLAM have to be the scapegoat. What better way is to create Al Queda, ISIS, friction between the xtians and muslims. To achieve a Greater Israel the zionists are going for broke!

https://www.mondialisation.ca/isis-is-a-us-israeli-creation-top-ten-indications/5518627

Were Allah not to check people by means of others, there would have been demolished the monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name of Allah is often mentioned. (Surat Al-Hajj 22:40)

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
We r not even to destroy places of worship. Wat more killing of worshippers! But we know whos behind all this evil plot!
There are no mosques in islam.no clerics and mullahs. no places of worship.God is all around. Ominipresent. Omniscient.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go read the Quran:smile:
I did. No mention of mosques, mullahs or any other religious rituals. No mention of 5 times prayers or friday prayers.
In fact the revrse is true. There was a warning about priests.
Just seek God for guidance is the theme thats been repeated in the quran.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did. No mention of mosques, mullahs or any other religious rituals. No mention of 5 times prayers or friday prayers.
In fact the revrse is true. There was a warning about priests.
Just seek God for guidance is the theme thats been repeated in the quran.

Ref to my above post #2 where i quote a verse fm the Quran. As for 5 x prayers...we follow the sunnah of the hadith. We r not the Quranis.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sure it's the evil Yahudi Zionists or the CIA that caused this guy to attempt this. :devilish::rolleyes:

Army veteran who converted to Islam arrested for plotting terror attacks to avenge NZ shooting

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...plotting-terror-attacks-to-avenge-nz-shooting

An Army infantry veteran with combat experience in Afghanistan, Domingo, 26, wanted to plant improvised explosive devices for "the purpose of causing mass casualties," according to the Department of Justice. He is a convert to Islam.

Domingo reportedly stated in a private group chat: "I feel like I should make a christians life miserable tomorrow for our fallen bros n sis in [N]ew Zealand...maybe a jews life...they shed our blood...no Muslim should have to experience this, a message needs to be sent."

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tere will be more attack. Crying wolf is not going to work. Such a scale of havoc in Sri Lanka church! The three major God fearing believers have to be united. Need to investigate the big zionist organisation which have been sponsoring terrorists the like of Al Queda n IS. Now they are going for broke with the building of 3rd temple!

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the West finally wake up … sorry it will be catastrophic. Another Hitler will rise, this time guess who will be at the receiving ends. If I were to be the lesser race, I start packing today NOW.

IQ and Race