• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how long does it take for a mother's anger with her only son to subside?

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
2 weeks already...

must wait for a month before the mother will talk to the son and answer the son's mobile phone call and or text messages?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
1724925833982.jpeg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depend on what was the caused.

Ganshiokbin mum even installed pinhole cam in her house to take her daughter's naked photo when she is anger.
If not it means she invited strangers to peep at her daughter while her daughter washing her hai.

Not I anyhow say this. Is ganshiokbin ownself said she doesn't feel safe even after she covered all the windows with plastics when bathing in her mum house.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depend on what was the caused.

Ganshiokbin mum even installed pinhole cam in her house to take her daughter's naked photo when she is anger.
If not it means she invited strangers to peep at her daughter while her daughter washing her hai.

Not I anyhow say this. Is ganshiokbin ownself said she doesn't feel safe even after she covered all the windows with plastics when bathing in her mum house.
Gansiokbin also ever ownself said that she was jealous of her mum while her late father was still alive.
The feud between them is a lifetime of anger.
Go figure out the cause.

I shall repeat - all these are from gansiokbin own cb mouth and not my self created stories.

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
you find her a boyfriend.

When she feels guilty (when married) or in-love (when divorced), she will treat you nicer
she is already married to amdk in overseas now.

now i am thinking is she serious when she says she will disown me. she must be blackmailing me to abide by her wishes. very scheming mother....

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is already married to amdk in overseas now.

now i am thinking is she serious when she says she will disown me. she must be blackmailing me to abide by her wishes. very scheming mother....
in that case, she forcing u to get married.

Anyway, she is married, so i was suggesting that u get her a lover, then she will treat u better

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
text mother

1 - housemate pregnant with your child.
2 - need help to prepare for wedding with housemate.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: