• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How is Strong National Reserves going to help?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard on the radio that the PM saying how Spores strong national reserves is going to help weather the current crisis???

I was puzzled as to how its relevant to ordinary peasants. The cost of electicity , food, oil, .... is up.

Can anyone tell me how the state of the national reserves is going to help me :confused:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dun think it is for citizens..

it is more shopping $$ for ho jinx..

Aiya, then why make a big-to-do public speech? Why take up air time to talk nonsense. If they going to sit on their hands no need to tell Sporeans.:rolleyes:

Asychee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard on the radio that the PM saying how Spores strong national reserves is going to help weather the current crisis???

I was puzzled as to how its relevant to ordinary peasants. The cost of electicity , food, oil, .... is up.

Can anyone tell me how the state of the national reserves is going to help me :confused:

Help who? Them or the citizen?

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal

We must not kill the golden goose, nor even think selling the eggs.
It helps by making you feel better that you have a golden goose.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
When our economy have good things they say to keep surpluses because it can helps prevent recession. When recessions come they say the surplus will be good to fight recession.

All talk cock one.

200million a year to pay these clueless. And a few billion more to pay their cronies in the army, stat bords, and glcs. These clueless costs the country a few billion a year.

I hope to live long long so that I can see them go to prison for their crimes against logic and for abusing their power against the country.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is a state secret. If foreigner people know then we have problem. But youmust trust them to pay themselves a lot of money because they say they do good job to help us become first country to have recession.

Please understand the logical thing.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP never fails to disappoint with their hot air.

Here I thought maybe they are finally going to use national reserves to help out Sporeans. Guess its not yet election time, so can't expect anything from them. :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
PAP never fails to disappoint with their hot air.

Here I thought maybe they are finally going to use national reserves to help out Sporeans. Guess its not yet election time, so can't expect anything from them. :rolleyes:
And they are great at stating the obvious and making motherhood statements.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He is indirectly telling you to buy many tubes of vaseoline to stand by.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

at least it will prevent us from going bankrupt and our currency turn worthless. like iceland

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reserves is the only ace card PAP got against us, as long as they keep it away from the citizen, the longer they hold power.

Sinkies are like Donkey towing a cart with Pappies sitting in it enjoying the ride, they just danggle a carrot infront and the poor donkey just keep pulling till he die.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
at least it will prevent us from going bankrupt and our currency turn worthless. like iceland

How can you say that the "use of reserves" will prevent us from going bankrupt and our currency turn worthless.
Our currency is becoming worthless since early this year as they want to "free our reserves" for singapore banks as "bailouts".

Saving our currency is saving bankruptcy sounds alright ?

Sounds like write-offs are the easy way out. Just print more money for the deficit !

But has anyone who has the common sense will know it is not right in the first place.

It is crimminal, illegal in every sense. It's like the government robbing it's citizen

That is how the STi market have been plunging for the 3rd consecutive week .

This statement with with conditions does not go hand in hand!
It contradicts.

First of all it's better for some to go bankrupt and build from ground up
and know their true credit worthiness.
This allows companies to be trialed by fire so they can moved to other
areas of activity of better value. And not redundancies.

Last edited:

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
For example what in hell's name PAP do you allow
a pasar malam stall to run side by side those shop houses
who run small businesses at that location.

Are you going to dilute the businesses of shop houses and at the same
time collect money from both sides , not giving a
god-damn reason why you should care.

Their worth is the ability to service customers due to proximity.
You make nearby customers empty their pockets to pasar malam.

You are cruel with your bastardly ways backstab those shop owners
who paid you property tax and rentals.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sure or not? Even the ex-president was kept in the dark & he lost his job when he asked too many questions.

I notice the Sing$ is depreciating against our neighbours currencies. I thought PAP said they are going to appreciate the Sing$ to counter inflation? :confused: