• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How did ghost appear?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could this be the reason? :biggrin:

Burnt incense papers give Bukit Batok block a ghostly look

burnt_incense_papers_give_bukit_batok_block_a_ghostly_look-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer themuxicbox says the ashes of incense paper scattered at Block 318 in Bukit Batok gives the place a ghostly look.

She said:

"It's ghostly especially when I return home at about 11pm and there is wind blowing.

"The smell of the smoke is quite strong, not to mention the darkness and the ashes flying about my legs.

"I even saw parents teaching their kids to burn the incense papers directly on the ground beside the grass patch, not caring that it could be a fire hazard."

Tommyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could this be the reason? :biggrin:

Burnt incense papers give Bukit Batok block a ghostly look

burnt_incense_papers_give_bukit_batok_block_a_ghostly_look-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer themuxicbox says the ashes of incense paper scattered at Block 318 in Bukit Batok gives the place a ghostly look.

She said:

"It's ghostly especially when I return home at about 11pm and there is wind blowing.

"The smell of the smoke is quite strong, not to mention the darkness and the ashes flying about my legs.

"I even saw parents teaching their kids to burn the incense papers directly on the ground beside the grass patch, not caring that it could be a fire hazard."

You are lucky, Ashes flying abt your legs and the good brothers did not following you home. The most active time is between 11pm to 5am, due to the Sun's remaining plasma effect.

The ritual is abt being compassionate and act of charity for those souls visiting the human realm.