• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How come students can now wear polo t-shirts to school?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I notice that nowadays, students hardly wear their shirt and pants uniforms to school. Most of the time, they're in t-shirts or polo t-shirts. In the morning too.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also noticed nowadays all the hark seng very guai wear standard school uniform, unlike my time, we will tailor make baggy pants with pleats etc

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Might be more lenient now. Back in the day, only white Bata shoes were allowed.

Also, pagers were smuggled secretly to school. Today, everyone openly uses their phones in school.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Might be more lenient now. Back in the day, only white Bata shoes were allowed.

Also, pagers were smuggled secretly to school. Today, everyone openly uses their phones in school.
This is called using brain. Why insist on white shoes which are a constant pain to keep them from getting dirty? Just wear black shoes!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's only one school in Sinkieland and that's SCGS.

You forgot about Nanyang? :o-o:

annual_prize_giving.jpg