• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How come CNA use the word Fxxking in their news?

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
madlit.jpg

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_sports/view/427838/1/.html

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2v1ai5j.jpg

"Are u sure? Wait... maybe i can see more clearly after i wipe the cum off my glasses"

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's an AFP (Agence France-Presse) piece, and their articles must be published in full and original copy, if it were to be published at all.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's an AFP (Agence France-Presse) piece, and their articles must be published in full and original copy, if it were to be published at all.

I respect such truth and honesty. A standing ovation compare to SinkieTimes.

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck is a normal word in ancient time: Fornication under consent of the King..what wrong with it now become a bad word?