• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How can LKY be the chosen one?

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you count the number of people that LKY has purged, which goes into the hundreds of thousands, how can this guy be sane or the chosen one? He must be one motherfucker of motherfuckers. Where can you find shit like that? I mean if any dares hold a hate poll here, LKY may be a winner. Unless you drag Ho Chin in of course. What say you PAP sammy administrator here?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because he runs the land that is filled with worthless, coward sinkies and he knows how to handle cowards and the cowards chose him to be The One cowardly.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
He WAS the chosen one. So was Napoleon. But absolute power corrupts absolutely. Even the most enlightened despot will become a tyrant, unless that is a mechanism to change all power holders by law after a period of time.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LKY is the one and only one person who can save Singapore from utter destruction. He is the wisest man on earth - the most intelligent, the most shrewd, the most powerful man, the most smartest,the most cleverest and the most foresightest wise man in Singapore. We need LKY. Withou LKY, we all die a pathetic existence. He has the foresight and the hindsight to move Singapore to the next level of our miserable existence. Please respect our great leader. Singapore is LKY.LKY is Singapore.You cannot separate the two.Singapore will survive under the great leadership of LKY.Thank you.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY is the one and only one person who can save Singapore from utter destruction. He is the wisest man on earth - the most intelligent, the most shrewd, the most powerful man, the most smartest,the most cleverest and the most foresightest wise man in Singapore. We need LKY. Withou LKY, we all die a pathetic existence. He has the foresight and the hindsight to move Singapore to the next level of our miserable existence. Please respect our great leader. Singapore is LKY.LKY is Singapore.You cannot separate the two.Singapore will survive under the great leadership of LKY.Thank you.

and what will happen after his death?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and what will happen after his death?

u tell me lor...maybe u can take over...aiyah u again...it's raining cats and dogs outside, i'm going to say sorrie and sign off ...going to my gym liao..cheers and bye for now.take care my friend.don't anyhow poke people here. your black ass hole friend.cherios!!!!:smile::smile::smile: