• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Housebreaker caught

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking+News/Singapore/Story/STIStory_382815.html

Housebreaker caught

A HOUSEBREAKER who is believed to be involved in a spate of theft cases was caught by police on Wednesday, within five hours of the break-in being reported.
Police were alerted to the case by a resident living in Block 318, Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 at about 6.45am on Wednesday.

The man, in his mid-60s, reported that he was roused from his sleep by the suspect who was ransacking the cupboards in his flat. The 39-year-old suspect fled immediately.

After going through his items, the man found some cash and a handphone worth about $200 in total missing.

Following extensive enquiries and follow-up investigation, officers from Ang Mo Kio Police Division established the identity of the suspect, who was nabbed at at the void deck of Block 323 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3.

Six hand phones believed to be stolen were also seized from the suspect.

Preliminary investigation revealed he could have been responsible for some theft cases in the Ang Mo Kio Estate.

In these cases, the suspect had gained access to the units on the pretext of checking for mosquito breeding sites.

The suspect will be charged in court on Friday.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
breaking in can be really easy, especially for those corridor units. 1 of my friend who is in the window and curtain business show me once how easily it is just to remove the windows, grills and locks from outside even they are all locked. And the worst part is he told me all of his workers know how to do it. just imagine when times are bad and these guys are jobless...