• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hottest and coolest spaces in Singapore

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
Too bad if one is low SES living in an HDB flat. High SES people living at Bukit Timah have the most greenery and hence cooler temps. @JohnTan's got it good.

the moment i step into home, aircon is on until the moment i step out of home .. i am a useless being. i can't live without air-conditioning

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
There are already two seasons is SG. Hot and hotter.
Buy annual pass to GBTB, seniors have discounted price of $60 per annum- works out to be under $0.17 per day. Cheapest air-conditioned area to be in if you’re in there on a daily basis. I recommend standing at the entrance of the cloud forest and admire the waterfall, strong wind blowing too.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Buy annual pass to GBTB, seniors have discounted price of $60 per annum- works out to be under $0.17 per day. Cheapest air-conditioned area to be in if you’re in there on a daily basis. I recommend standing at the entrance of the cloud forest and admire the waterfall, strong wind blowing too.
That's a great suggestion, thanks. Can try it out for one year. At the moment, I get my free air con at Changi Airport. I do a different terminal each day. I bring my rack sack which contains a thin cardigan in case it gets too cold, a seat cushion when my butt hurts from sitting too long, and a pair of binoculars to beo chiobu.