• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat hosayliao, if you have medical condition ...

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pappies have laws in place which allow criminals with medical conditions to be punished leniently, whether you are sick in the head or in your body ...

The criminal was given 12 months additional jail term to replace caning given by the court because he has a medical condition in his body. What does it mean? If you have a medical condition and you can kill or hurt your victim, you will be punished leniently. No caning will be imposed. All criminals are afraid of caning, not long jail term, which is nothing more than loss of freedom but with free meals and lodging provided by pappies.

This one is classic. If you have depression, you can knife your victim to cause loss of an organ and you will get jail term of just 28 months or net term of just 18.6 months after discount given for good conduct in jail. Also no caning. Your depression is good reason to escape canning and long dead life jail term. What does it mean? If you have depression, you are special species. You can cause hurt to another person and pappies will not cane you. As for all other normal persons, don't play play. The cane will be for you.

Security guard Taib Saleh, 66, was jailed for 28 months on Wednesday for stabbing Ms Noraisha at her stall in a Kopitiam foodcourt at VivoCity on Feb 26.He had been obsessed with Ms Noraisha and the court heard that he was suffering from a major depressive disorder..

Dumb pappies with funny laws to treat vicious criminals like kindergarten kids.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In jail I met the members of the then notorious kidney dialysis gang.
All were kidney patients who cant afford expensive dialysis.....their modus operandi was to steal luggage at airport. They only target foreigners. If/when caught they go prison get free dialysis. Win - win situation.
I even fenced laptops, cameras etc for the gang. Non violent victim of circumstances type of chaps.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All were kidney patients who cant afford expensive dialysis.....their modus operandi was to steal luggage at airport. They only target foreigners. If/when caught they go prison get free dialysis. Win - win situation.
I even fenced laptops, cameras etc for the gang. Non violent victim of circumstances type of chaps.

Eh didn't know you were ex convict. How long ago was that ? Last time got a sbf Bro everyday update his life in changi, was that you ?

Anyway sounds comical to have a dialysis gang. Should have a cancer gang out to kill the whities :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

If the govt have included dialysis into medical care, there wouldn't be need for charity to take this role and for patients to go jail to be treated. Then there won't be NKF fraud and thefts committed by these patients.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with selfish, stupid and mean sinkies is you speak up for anybody means it must be for yourself. Speak up for investors of Lehman bonds means you lost money. Speak up for kidney dialysis patients means you asking for free treatment. Of course some are mudlander dogs in disguise using anything and everything to attack. And these selfish stupid sinkies like to think of themselves smart. Yeah so smart but everything must consult others before deciding. Ownself no brains to think through and judge?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with selfish, stupid and mean sinkies is you speak up for anybody means it must be for yourself. Speak up for investors of Lehman bonds means you lost money. Speak up for kidney dialysis patients means you asking for free treatment. Of course some are mudlander dogs in disguise using anything and everything to attack. And these selfish stupid sinkies like to think of themselves smart. Yeah so smart but everything must consult others before deciding. Ownself no brains to think through and judge?

Confirm plus chop everything I said will be twisted by mudlander dogs to attack me and they lost debate only call you gong cheese buy in another thread. Fucking mudlander dogs are proving everything I said about them to be true.

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not just assume but these smart alec love to insist on their assumption and belief that you must have lost money in Lehman bond to speak up for them. And you cannot get angry if not means guilty or you are lying. You die die must admit what you are not. No wonder all good Sporeans give up on sinkies in the end. They deserved to be screwed totally.