• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

horsay liao! gahment pumps billions to help...

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now our gahment is acting....helping singapore businesses and taking the share if they default...interesting to know what businesses - private or gahment linked...anyone got deeper and more insightful news about this help package. i say: we've a world class governance. wonderful news indeed!

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/ 391267/1/.html

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
jesus_christ.jpg

"Hope they pump more to praise, worsheep and donate to me too so that I can bless them and send them fly up to Heaven next time. Hei hei hei hei.."

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Help us or help themselves? This is not the first time we heard of them giving help and also beware of endless list of conditions attached in order to receive such help.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I beg them to leave us alone.

The last time they help, GST went up to "Save the Poor"

When they decided to support, we have to know where the fund come from? Maybe shocking this time from one of the civil service pocket:oIo: